A cordless hair clipper is a very important tool for many professionals as it doesn’t restricts movement as some corded hair clippers tend to do. If you are planning on moving over to cordless from corded it is necessary to choose the best cordless hair clipper with best features and benefits that will ensure that you cut for long periods of time with precision everyday.
Rated 4.8/5 based on 257 reviews
There are various fantastic and professional hair clippers on the market today hence choosing the best hair clipper is somewhat difficult. It is however important for you to know what key features to look out for and also what makes a clipper the best hair trimmer for your needs. It is for that reason that I have written this review of the Oster Octane hair clipper which is a very high performance clipper with a detachable blade and rotary motor. It is one of the best hair clippers on the market today and well worth the hefty price tag of
$384.99 $299. Click here to the reviews of the Oster Octane.
Strong Features of the Oster Octane
This Octane model from Oster is actually worth your consideration as a professional. It is a strong competitor in the cordless hair clipper category thanks to its power, battery strength and durability.
- Powerful Motor: The Oster Octane delivers more power than any other cordless clipper hence convenient for you as you can tackle even the toughest jobs with much ease.
- Quick Charge Battery: The Octane uses the Li+ION rechargeable battery for longer cutting time between the charges. The Oster Octane has a long battery life and it does not lose its life with multiple charges. It has a quick charge capability in which case it takes less than an hour and it will be fully charged.
- Backup Battery: The Octane also comes with a spare battery which is very convenient when cutting for long hours as most barbers do since you can always have an optional backup charged battery and you will be good to go.
- Durable: Its design is impressive with ultra durable housing which is also break and dust resistant. The housing also has a clear coat finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges.
- Warranty: The Octane comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty.
The Downside of the Oster Octane
The Oster Octane is great but it is not for everyone, this is mainly because of the price. It is not for the professional who doesn’t want to invest in themselves and their business. I however highly recommend it, it is a great investment. It is also large as compared to other models and size comes with added weight with the battery.
- Price: At
$384.99$299 on Amazon it is pretty expensive but none the less a great investment in yourself as a professional barber and in your business.
- Weight: With the added weight of the battery the Octane is quite heavy at 2.8 lbs so do some curls when you use it and you can’t lose.
- Noise: They are a bit louder than most clippers but it is bearable.
The Oster Octane hair clipper is a high quality, durable and powerful professional tool. It is cordless and can tackle even the toughest jobs with ease. It has a battery that won’t let you down and includes a dual battery charging base. Its housing is just impressive, its design very attractive with a sleek slim look. Don’t forget it uses all Oster Classic 76 hair clipper and titan clipper blades, which is a plus if you already own these clippers. It actually surpasses the majority of other cordless hair clipper models in on the market according to community and Amazon reviwes. It is truly one of the top hair clippers on the market and yes, it is expensive but again, it is worth your money and investment. Its benefits, features and uses match the hefty price. If you have made up your mind and decided on getting a cordless professional hair clipper, go for the Oster Octane no question. Check it out on Amazon.